A good CRM system helps you to grow your business by improving the customer experience, drastically improving efficiency and ultimately increasing sales. Storing and tracking all your contacts in one place pays dividends.
However, I do appreciate that installing a new system can seem like an onerous task and you need to be confident that you are getting the right CRM system that serves your business best. With that in mind, here are my top 7 tips on what to consider before taking the plunge.
- If you have separate CRM, sales funnelling, email marketing and event booking systems, your team ends up spending a lot of time managing information and databases. Time that could be spent on your customers. Find a system that manages all this from a single point of entry – it will save you time, money and mountains of frustration.
- Looks are important – find a user-friendly system with an interface that is clear and concise, so that your team, with a bit of training will be able to master quickly. It maximises office efficiency.
- Flexibility – Choose a system that can be perfectly tailored to fit your needs, giving you and your team instant insight into the customer journey. This allows you to send the right messages at the right time to the right people.
- Plan your data – Find a company that will work with you in designing how to use your data optimally. Streamlining processes will enhance profitability.
- Many CRM systems have limited users, limited access or pay-by-user costs attached to them. This can make for inefficiencies and inconsistencies within your team. Choose a provider that will give you unlimited users, so everyone has a handle on the customer journey.
- Costs – The last thing you need is the strain of hidden costs suddenly appearing in the middle of the process. A good company will be upfront about costs so you can judge when you will get a return on your investment.
- Customer support – Ongoing support is a major consideration when choosing a CRM. You need peace of mind that if problems arise or you need help you can easily contact an account handler for guidance.
With the right integrated system, you will soon find you will save time, have a better handle on the sales funnel and customer journey, meaning you can focus on making more sales.
If you would like more information you can contact me at [email protected]